Trusted Clinical Services
Trusted Clinical Services supports people with disability to improve their quality of life through a range of therapeutic support services that bring about positive change.
What makes Trusted Clinical Services different?
Trusted Clinical Services work closely with you to:
- Assess and understand your needs,
- Develop plans for your support,
- Support you and important others to make changes and do things differently.
Trusted Clinical Services is a multidisciplinary team of skilled Allied Health Professionals including Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Clinical Nurse Specialists and
Trusted Clinical Services work together in a team to get great outcomes and to improve the lives of people with disability in areas including:
- Health and Movement programs,
- Getting your needs met in positive ways,
- Augmentative and alternative communication and having a voice,
- Participation and independence skills programs,
- Nutrition and swallowing assessments and plans,
- Home modification assessments,
- Staff training in a number of key clinical areas,
- Psychometric and capacity assessments,
- Positive Behaviour Support programs,
- Critical Incident debriefing,
- Complex case reviews.
Contact and Referrals: