Interested in working for The Disability Trust but not sure of the next step?
- Positions Vacant: Click on this link to see the employment opportunities that we currently have available! If we are not currently advertising a role that is suited to you, submit an expression of interest on our Positions Vacant page.
- Application: Once you have found a position that you would like to apply for, read the attached position description, fill out the application form and upload any required attachments.
- Face to face interview: If you are invited to an interview, you’ve made it to the next stage! The hiring manager believes that the skills and qualities in your application match up with the requirements of the role.
- Pre-employment assessment: After your interview you will receive a text message requesting you to complete our online pre-employment assessment.
- Referee Checks: In the meantime, referee checks will be underway, so be sure to have them ready.
- Probity Checks and Qualifications: Before you can progress any further in this process, you will need to have supplied all of your probity checks including:
- Verbal Offer and Induction: Congratulations! A verbal offer will be made once you are successful in gaining the position. You will also be advised that you will be receiving a text message requesting you to complete an online induction. However, if you are an office based employee, you will be able to complete this on your first day at work.
For any further enquiries, please contact the Human Resources team on 1300 347 224.