The Disability Trust is a registered NDIS service provider in the ACT, NSW and Victoria. We provide the following supports to NDIS participants:
- Coordination of Supports – finding and linking with services that help you to achieve your goals.
- Assistance with Daily Living – support to live on your own or in a shared independent living arrangement with others of your choice.
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation – accessing the community, joining in, making friends.
- Accessing and Maintaining Employment – support to find and keep a job.
- Assistance with Transport and Travel – getting around, learning skills, or getting away for a holiday.
- Improved Relationships – behaviour intervention, support with communication and social skills.
- Improved Health and Wellbeing – Exercise programs, nutrition and swallowing, meal plans, and complex health plans.
- Assistance with Accommodation and Tenancy Obligations – support to obtain or retain appropriate accommodation.
- Plan Management and Financial Intermediary Services – building skills to manage your supports, paying bills, and keeping track.
The Disability Trust meets the criteria stated by the NDIA for eligibility for Temporary Transformation Payments and charges prices that are in the NDIS Price Guide
See our latest NDIS Participant Service Agreement
For more information about the supports we offer, please take a look at the Services Tab, make an online referral here or contact your local Trust office below.