The Disability Trust is a registered NDIS service provider in the ACT & NSW. We provide the following supports to NDIS participants:
- Coordination of Supports – finding and linking with services that help you to achieve your goals.
- Assistance with Daily Living – support to live on your own or in a shared independent living arrangement with others of your choice.
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation – accessing the community, joining in, making friends.
- Accessing and Maintaining Employment – support to find and keep a job.
- Assistance with Transport and Travel – getting around, learning skills, or getting away for a holiday.
- Improved Relationships – behaviour intervention, support with communication and social skills.
- Improved Health and Wellbeing – Exercise programs, nutrition and swallowing, meal plans, and complex health plans.
- Assistance with Accommodation and Tenancy Obligations – support to obtain or retain appropriate accommodation.
- Plan Management and Financial Intermediary Services – building skills to manage your supports, paying bills, and keeping track.
See our latest NDIS Participant Service Agreement
For more information about the supports we offer, please take a look at the Services Tab, make an online referral here or contact your local Trust office below.