Are you finishing Year 12 and looking for support in working towards employment and further education?. We have the School Leaver Employment Support program running in our regions.
Our program is designed for school leavers who are keen to upskill and become work ready.
We use a strengths based, solution focused approach that enables young people to build their resilience and take ownership over their progress and outcomes.
What you will be doing
Each school leaver chooses activities that will support their learning and development and include:
• access to further education through TAFE and University
• workplace visits
• work experience
• health & fitness activities
• life skills training including; mindfulness, adaptability, communication, self-motivation, travel training and study skills
• one to one support as required
• work skills including; time management, conflict resolution, decision making and teamwork
We operate Monday – Wednesday from 9am – 3pm. Flexibility is built into the program to cater for activities that run on Thursday or Friday such as work experience placements.
For More Information Call 1300 347 224
Support The Disability Trust and make a tax deductible donation.Donate