School Leaver Employment Supports
Our program is designed for school leavers who are keen to up-skill and become work ready. We assist participants to attain the necessary skills, qualifications, experience and independence to achieve their vocational and life goals in a fun and supportive way.
Each participant is empowered to make choices and decisions in planning goals and strategies through their individualised program. We understand that everyone is unique and that each person’s needs are varied and will change over time. Our programs focus on employment goals and other activities that are motivating, rewarding, and delivered in supportive and enjoyable contexts.
We use a strengths based, solution focused approach that enables young people to build their resilience and take ownership over their progress and outcomes. Each participant is supported and trained by our highly experienced Employment Consultants focussed on helping participants reach their personal potential and successfully achieve and maintain rewarding employment.
What We Offer:
Each school leaver chooses activities that will support their learning and development and
- Access to further education through TAFE and University
- Tutorial support to complete courses
- Workplace visits and work experiences
- Life skills training including; mindfulness, resilience, communication, self-motivation, travel training and cooking
- Work skills including; time management, conflict resolution, decision making and teamwork
- Links with The Disability Trust’s successful open employment program
- Travel training
- Money and budget management
- Learner Driving course
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Job ready skills
- Health and fitness to support a working life
- Life skills and social activities to support independence
Our goal is to help you gain qualifications to make you more employable and job ready.
With over 20 years’ experience as a respected employment provider our Employment Support Workers can help you.
If you are about to leave school and employment is one of your goals, please call us on 1300 347 224 or leave your details via our Contact page.