Vacancy in beautiful home in Albion Park Rail minutes from shops and transport
Hargraves is a beautiful home located in Albion Park Rail, within walking distance to local shops, cafés, chemists, train station and airport. Albion Park Rail and surrounding area is home to the historic Illawarra Light Railway Museum and Aircraft Restoration Society Aviation Museum.
- onveniently located within a 10-minute drive to Shellharbour beaches.
- Enjoy being in nature at various local parks with wide, and accessible pathways.
- Stockland Shellharbour Shopping Centre is close by and includes large department stores, cafés, and over 250 specialty shops.
- Within a 10-minute drive to the Illawarra Light Railway Museum and the Historic Aircraft Restoration Society Aviation Museum.
This spacious, open planned home is great for those who enjoy their own space as well as socialising. Situated on a big block, the large garden has an undercover BBQ and pizza oven space. he indoor double garage space has been converted to a chill out area, with a pool table and lounges to relax on.
Hargraves currently has three male residents, aged 27 to 38. Two males attend day options, and one has 1:1 supports. The group enjoy going for drives, being out in the sunshine, having picnics, and listening to music.
- 5 bedrooms (one of which is for staff).
- Spacious outdoor area with undercover BBQ and pizza oven.
- Large front yard.
- Double garage which is set up with a pool tables, games and lounge area
- 24/7 on-site care.
- Single story, flat level interior with tiled flooring in communal areas and carpet in bedrooms
- Large open kitchen, living areas and bathroom
- Supportive railing and modifications to support those with limited mobility.