Location matters! Vacancy in the scenic surroundings of Belmont.
Belmont is a tranquil gem located in a relaxed village only minutes from Charlestown
shopping complex and a short drive from Newcastle. With big water views, ocean
beaches and nature reserves, Belmont is a sweet town on the glittering shore of beautiful
- Located close to the Belmont Bay and Redhead Beach, known for its stunning cliffs and beautiful boardwalk.
- Shopping options just 5-minutes away at Belmont Central and 15-minutes to Charlestown Square.
- Great eating out options within a 5-minute drive, including 16 Footers Club.
- Valentine Hydrotherapy Pool is a short 10-minute drive away.
This accessible, SDA home is well suited for someone with limited mobility and is supported
for residents with high needs. Supported 24/7 by staff from The Disability Trust, you’ll have
freedom and control over your environment with peace-of-mind knowing that assistance is
This SDA property currently has two male residents and one female resident, aged 60 to 70. If
you don’t find the group watching movies or listening to music, they will be enjoying a coffee
at the local cafe or out for a meal at the club, 16 Footers. The housemates love visiting the zoo
and attending local fairs and other attractions when they come to town.
- Single story, flat level interior, with vinyl and tiled flooring throughout the property.
- 5 bedrooms, each with a built in wardrobe.
- Large open kitchen, living and dining areas.
- Two street access with ramp entry access at the front of the property.
- Wheelchair friendly with wide pathways and door frames.
- Supportive railing in main bathrooms.
- Arjo bath in one of the main bathrooms.
- Two smaller outdoor lawn areas with concrete veranda.
- 24/7 on-site care.
Residents are supported with access to skilled and qualified support staff. Support is tailored to individual needs and is available for all activities of daily living.
A fully maintained vehicle is available for reasonable and necessary travel support requirements.