We currently have a vacancy in a property located on the quiet and tranquil "Westood Farm" Property.
This home is purpose built for people with disabilities and is perfect for those with mobility difficulties. There are beautiful farm animals in the paddocks surrounding the home and the peace and tranquility is amazing!
Located just ten minutes’ drive from Tuggeranong shopping centre and a five minute drive from Kambah Adventure Playground.
Features of the home
- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Communal kitchen area
- Vinyl flooring throughout house, with carpeted bedrooms
- KIA carnival available for residents’ transport needs
- Spacious, secure backyard
- Outdoor covered entertaining area
- Sensory swing, with soft fall underneath
- 2 communal main bathrooms with 3 toilets, one fully accessible bathroom
- Ramp at front and back of property
- Large doorways
- Rails in both bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms and showers
- Southpoint Tuggeranong Shopping Centre 10 min drive
- Kambah Shopping Village- 5 min drive
- Kambah Adventure Playground- 5 min drive
- Walking paths on property
This house currently has two young ladies living in it who have high care needs
and are currently both supported 1:1. They are looking for a housemate aged between 20-30 years old who has a passion for life and living it to the fullest.
They enjoy spending time at home exploring the property and visiting the farm
animals. On weekends, the families enjoy coming together to visit the girls.
The house enjoys going on outings to local attractions and parks. During the
colder months, they enjoy spending time in the house watching various shows and sensory play. During the day, both tenants attend different activities/work
and enjoy coming home in the evenings and eating dinner together.
There is active staff support during the day as required and have active sleepover
support staff overnight. This vacancy could be suited to someone with similar
care requirements to the current residents or someone more independent.