Vacancy in home only minutes to Lake Macquarie Fair and Charlestown Square
Mount Hutton is a peaceful suburb located only minutes to Lake Macquarie Fair and Charlestown Square. Close to Lake Macquarie and Warners Bay, Mount Hutton is surrounded by an amazing landscape filled with friendly people.
- Located close to Warners Bay and Lake Macquarie and a 10-minute drive away from Redhead beach.
- Shopping options just 10-minutes away at Lake Macquarie Square and Charlestown Square.
- Great eating out options within a 10-minute drive, including the Lake Macquarie Tavern.
- Located close to Mount Hutton Medical Practice.
This accessible, SDA home is placed in a well-situated area and features open plan living, with high ceilings and an extra-large lounge room. Located on a large block with a big entertainers backyard including an accessible outdoor entertaining area. Supported 24/7 by staff from The Disability Trust, you’ll have freedom and control over your environment with peace-of-mind knowing that assistance is always available.
This SDA property currently has two male residents and one female resident, aged 55 to 65. The group enjoy spending time with their friends and family, firing up the BBQ for afternoon tea and dinner.
- Single story, flat level interior, with floorboards and tiled flooring throughout the property.
- 5 bedrooms, each with a built in wardrobe.
- Large open kitchen, living and dining areas.
- High ceilings.
- Ramp entry access at the front and rear of the property.
- Wheelchair friendly with wide pathways and door frames.
- Supportive railing in main bathrooms.
- Large outdoor area with undercover entertaining area.
- 24/7 on-site care.
There is active staff support during the day as required and sleepover support staff overnight.
For more information please email SILEnquiries@disabilitytrust.org.au
Download the Mount Hutton property brochure here