Anne Clarke House is a purpose built home for people with disabilities and the layout is perfect for those with mobility difficulties. The property is located in Nicholls close to the shops and parks and it is a home that can’t be missed. It is lo
cated just five minutes’ drive from Gungahlin Town Centre.
- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Communal kitchen area
- Tiles and vinyl flooring throughout house, renovated in 2017
- Toyota Hi Ace with hoist available for residents’ transport needs
- Spacious, secure backyard with outdoor covered entertaining area
- 2 communal main bathrooms with 2 toilets, both fully accessible 1 with a spa
- Wheelchair access at front and back door
- Large doorways
- Rails in both bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms and showers
- Located just five minutes from Gungahlin Town Centre with easy access to buses and trams
- 5 minute drive to Casey Market Town
- 10 minute drive to Belconnen Westfield
- Easy access to the local cycle and footpaths
We have lived together for nearly 20 years and are looking to share our home with two more people aged between 35+ who have a passion for living to the fullest.
We enjoy spending time engaging with each other and the staff when at home and whilst we have our own activities, we enjoy doing house activities on weekends spend time at various attractions and activities as well as spending time at the house with families visiting.
We also love to go on holidays to the coast at least twice a year to a beautiful fully accessible holiday house
There is active staff support during the day as required and they have active sleepover
support staff overnight. This vacancy would ideally be suited for someone who requires the accessibility features of this house, and could be someone with similar care requirements to the current tenants or someone more independent.