Four vacancies in a beautiful residential home close to shopping and transport
The Disability Trust currently have four vacancies in the suburb of Ruse, in South W
est Sydney, sharing, with four other residents.
This accessible, SDA home is purpose built with wide doorways and corridors. The house is modern and spacious with a total of five bedrooms, three bathrooms and three living areas.
- 1 x 1-bedroom unit, containing a living area, kitchenette, private bathroom/toilet and a spacious bedroom.
- 2 x 2-bedroom units, containing spacious living/dining area, kitchenette, bathroom/toilet, and a spacious bedroom.
- All units are fully airconditioned, have Wi-Fi access, large built-in wardrobes with drawers, shelves, hanging and storage space, and all have their own private courtyards.
- The property also has a large, shared kitchen; and laundry with dryer, wide entrance, and hallways for easy wheelchair access. The property has also had a refresh with new paint throughout.
- Relax in the outside garden, and enjoy time together in the undercover BBQ area.
- The property is also nearby local shopping and public transport
- The current residents are all male, aged between 35 to 64 years.
Residents are supported with 24/7 access to skilled and qualified support staff
with on-site overnight assistance. Support is tailored to individual needs and is
available for all activities of daily living.
A fully maintained vehicle is available for reasonable and necessary travel support